Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Pioneer DDJ-SR issues with Virtual DJ Pro 7

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

NrgPlyrPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey guys,

Need some input. What should the audio setup page look like for this controller? I have it set on no input, headphones, and ASIO for the Pioneer driver. Having some weird screen freezes when I use the crossfader and once in awhile when I load a song, the current music playing distorts and synths. No issues with any other setups or audio with my NS7 or Native Instrument sound card when I use them for other gigs.
Any ideas? Is there a known Pioneer ASIO controller driver issue? My PC is more than equipped for this controller. I'm running a quad core I7 with 8gb of ram, Win 7, clean boot and all. Does anything on the performance tab need to be adjusted? I need to get this thing working flawlessly but am having issues and don't want to return it if I don't have to.
Thanks guys!

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 7:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Read the manual of the SR. In the UTILITIES, there is a section to change the Jog Midi Interval frequency. Set it to a higher value (the default value from Pioneer is way too low)
Btw, no Inputs in the Audio Setup. Just Master & Headphones in the Outputs, and the ASIO driver that you have installed.

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 7:48 pm
NrgPlyrPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I wound up returning it.... Saw the Pioneer DDJ-SX has a $200 rebate this month at Guitar Center... Ordered that one. Any known issues with that controller? Will it have the same issues and changes needed for flawless operation? Are the mics independent from the software and only in the hardware?
Thanks!!

Mensajes Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 9:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)