Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Issue with Numark Mixtrack quad

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

FarkryPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi, I recently got a mixtrack quad and have been having a great time with the VDJ LE app that came with it but I now have an odd issue.

I basically did some mental scratching in Shift mode on one of the decks and now whenever I rotate that plate anticlockwise the track will rewind (the WAV visualisation moves backwards) but it will be silent so I can't hear it playing backwards.

All other functions are fine, if I flick that plate forwards for example I can hear the deck spin forward and if I switch that physical plate to control another virtual deck then it works fine so it's not looking like a hardware problem.

Reboots don't make a difference and I haven't tried a re-install of VDJ, is there any way to reset the controller config or something ?

Any suggestions appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 10:57 am
Sounds like Smart Scratch is enabled, but I don't know if that is an option in v7. I don't see it in the Config anywhere, maybe that is a setting on the controller itself. I do not own the Mixdeck controller.

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 12:53 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Smart Scratch function is available in the SCRATCH center panel of the default skin (look like small padlocks) . Make sure both are grey (off)

Mensajes Fri 08 Aug 14 @ 10:02 pm
FarkryPRO InfinityMember since 2014
YES !!!! You guys were right, I must have hit the shortcut keys to enable smartscratch. I shall reward you with a hardcore Jungle mix so hot that it will melt your ears off !

Mensajes Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 5:44 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)