Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Re wiring Virtual DJ through Ableton

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a Numark IDJ 3 and an APC key25 synth. I have spent the last 4 days trying to get Ableton to sync the Synthezier with my IDJ3's which are running through Virtual DJ. I was not 100% sure when i was first attempting to set this up as i have only recently started using Ableton but have looked online and cant seem to resolve this. I was using my virtual DJ as the Master Rewire and ableton as the slave. I have also been using Virtual Audio Cable and Modi-OX for wiring. I can get it so that all the audio are coming out the correct places but if i plug in my decks Ableton wont recognize the synth and vice-versa. I have spent so long trying to work this!!

Mensajes Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 4:55 am
If I understand you correctly, the issue is that when VDJ opens, it grabs all connected controllers.

If you look at the mapping config, there is an option to ignore controllers you don't want VDJ using.

The other issue is that Live does not allow external controllers when it's slaved. See here.

Mensajes Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 5:14 am
This sounds like it could be the case, as soon as i close Virtual DJ , Ableton will start recognizing the synth again. Sadly im at work right now and cant try this until tonight, hopefully it works :)

Mensajes Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 5:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)