Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: About Two Sound Cards please advise me

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I read on the forum in the other website the recommendation of BPM Studio and DSS DJ they mentioned that it is advisable to use 2 sound cards of different brands, e.g. Creative Sound Blaster and Yamaha Sound Card.

Currently I have 2 sound cards of similar brand which are 5.1 Sound Card Platinum Creative Sound Blaster and the other is 4.1 Sound Card Creative Sound Blaster. If I will install these 2 Creative Sound Cards at the same time, will their drivers not conflict? Please guide me how to install these 2 sound cards that I have so that I could use them simultaneously. If your think these will not be compatible what is the best to do?

I have tried to purchase Virtual DJ goodies but, unfortunately, Cafepress: myorder@cafepress.com e-mail informed that they only accept payment through visa cards but not international cheques. If in the future a cheque is accepted in order to purchase some of your goodies, please inform me soonest because many of my friends would like to purchase your goodies.

Looking forward to your kind response.

Very truly yours,

AllanTumang

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 5:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)