Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Mic is no working on Virtual DJ Pro

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I currently use a Vestax VCI 400 with Virtual DJ Pro. When the microphone is attached then there i see an output signal on VCI 400 channel "C", and i hear my voice in the headphone, but no signal on Virtual DJ Pro channel "C".
I made the Vestax_VCI-400_v2_UpdateKit.

I need more control over the mics than the volume on the back of the decks.

Help me please.

Mensajes Sat 04 Oct 14 @ 11:06 pm
skyy3000 wrote :
When the microphone is attached

Where is the microphone attached? If you've plugged it into the VCI then of course you will not see a signal in VDJ because the mic is attached after the audio has left VDJ.

Consider the chain of events. The VDJ software plays the music, which then passes to the VCI 400 audio interface. When you connect a mic to the VCI 400, it feeds the output of the the VCI 400 - it doesn't travel backwards into VDJ again.

Mensajes Sun 05 Oct 14 @ 4:06 am
HI.

I am using a macbook pro 2012 quad-core model with virtual dj pro. its connected to a vestax vci-400. Using 4 deck setup on the software.
I use channel 1 and 2 for music. channel 3 on the mixer is the microphone. The microphone is connected on the mic input on the vestax.
when I play music i can see signal on the vestax and in virtual dj as well. But the mic doesn't have signal in virtual dj, only on the vestax.

You have to know that I reinstalled my mac about 2 weeks ago and before It worked as a dream.
I played music, spoke on the mic and the virtual dj software saw everything. I had input signal for music and the microphone in the virtual dj.
Now I have signal for the mic only on the vestax, not in virtual dj. :( And "one more thing"...
Last saturday I played music and streamed to an internet radio and when i started to speak on the microphone... first there was no sound in the streaming, even the vestax get input from the mic, second the whole thing just crashed on air LIVE. :( So Can you tell me some kinda ideas how in the hell I can setup virtual dj with vestax vci 400 in the following mode. :) Virtual dj 4 deck mode, vestax vci-400, and a microphone. I want channel 1 and 2 music and channel 3 for mic. But the virtual dj needs to see the microphone input from vestax, so I can stream the microphone sound as well as the music at the same time. Any ideas???

Thanks
Skyy3000

Mensajes Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 2:28 am
Have u tried the MIC button under the MASTER tab?

Mensajes Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 2:43 pm
Yes, i try but not working.

Mensajes Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 3:05 am
post a screen shot of your audio config for vdj

Mensajes Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 6:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
As far as i know, the Microphone Input of the VCI-400 is Hardware, meaning that its not passing through the software, so it cant be controlled/recorded/broadcasted.

Unless there is a firmware update that allows this (Vestax is well-known of the various offered firmware updates for this unit :) )

Mensajes Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 7:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)