Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 38
It might be easiest (in terms of skin editing) to just move the button to somewhere else, so the menu doesn't go over the songpos.

Mensajes Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 7:17 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
FRUiT has been absent so a while. I just hope Atomic do the right thing for him so he can update his skin. I do wish FRUiT adapt the default Pro 2020 rhythm wave into his skin with the Cue points displaying the same size as in his skin.

Fruit skin is still my go to because the display are bigger and i am not talking about the browser. I do use those customs knobs.

Just airing my despair.

Has anyone heard from FRUiT?

Mensajes Thu 21 Nov 19 @ 10:53 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@locodog

very heartening.

Mensajes Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 3:34 pm
BlonPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Great Job..!! Very nice skin, Congratulations!!
I found it very helpful and customizable.
As a wish would be wonderful to see an area in decks with display information scrolling from tag while pressing "STAT/SETTINGS" in order to see the "COMMENTS" writing in the tag.
Greetings from México!!

Mensajes Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 7:36 am
obixsHome userMember since 2015
The best skin i've ever used, been using this skin since 0'15, and it has served.
I was wondering if there would be any update though?

Thanks,
Best Regards.

Retro

Mensajes Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 7:17 pm
obixs wrote :
The best skin i've ever used, been using this skin since 0'15, and it has served.
I was wondering if there would be any update though?

Thanks,
Best Regards.

Retro

I highly doubt there will be an update. I suggest you checkout Project X. It has all the elements of fruit's skin plus more

Mensajes Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 9:16 pm
Its my favourite Skin. Thanks a Lot. But is it possible to set a keyboard-shortcut to change the view between Browser, Wave and Video...?

I have just found it. In the VDJ Mapping Editor is a small Pipette, which can use to search the needed button on the screen. Then this Button-command will be send every time if the assigned key is pressed. very fine!

Mensajes Sun 08 Aug 21 @ 7:50 pm
does anyone have a older version of it? i don't like the new update and would like to go back to the old one before he updated it ?

Mensajes Fri 17 Sep 21 @ 4:38 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
I might have some from the early days (2014), dont know how to see the version on some of the skins though.

Mensajes Sat 18 Sep 21 @ 6:15 am
I wouldn't suggest using an older version or even this version. They aren't compatable with vdjs new updates.

I strongly suggest you guys check out Project X.

I beta tested and suggested a lot of stuff that is on fruit's skin have suggested the same stuff over on project X and they have been implemented. Its a way better skin and up to date.

Mensajes Sat 18 Sep 21 @ 12:06 pm

Mensajes Sun 19 Sep 21 @ 3:06 pm
jorgePRO InfinityMember since 2017
Fruit wrote :
Discussion about V8 but by FRUiT

First, congratulations on your excellent work, because this skin is for sure the BEST and MOST COMPLETE skin ever for VDJ.
And I would like you to help me with a question: how do I keep the VU level in the video option? Because when I change from audio to video the VU disappears... and I would like to keep it visible to better monitor the sound output.
Thank you very much for your help and congratulations again.

Mensajes Sun 20 Feb 22 @ 3:00 pm
You can setup the skin by check the mixer button in both Video and Scratch mode and do the settings.

Mensajes Sun 20 Feb 22 @ 3:12 pm
freppa wrote :
You can setup the skin by check the mixer button in both Video and Scratch mode and do the settings.

Thank you very much.

Mensajes Sun 20 Feb 22 @ 3:52 pm
Sorry, but unfortunately when I change to "video" mode, the VU level disappears, as shown in the screenshot below.

Mensajes Mon 21 Feb 22 @ 2:08 am
As I said, setup this right and you will have it.
You need to go into the settings in each mode ;)

Mensajes Mon 21 Feb 22 @ 5:51 am
i just got a new laptop and put VDJ on it, using this skin, and i can't get the clock to 12hr display. My old laptop shows the clock as a 12hr format, but this new one with the same skin, will only show 24hr clock.

can someone help??

Mensajes Fri 07 Apr 23 @ 11:58 pm
I wouldnt suggest using this skin. It hasn been updated for a while. I suggest you use Project X which a similar and even better skin to Fruit.

Mensajes Sat 08 Apr 23 @ 1:48 am
dj lylianPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
Hello,

Mensajes Sat 22 Apr 23 @ 11:04 am
Love your Skin. just asking if you have any new updates for 2023.? thanks Fruit

Mensajes Mon 08 May 23 @ 10:38 am
100%