Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ8 and Maschine2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've been trying to get VDJ8 to use the Maschine2 VST Plugin and just can't seem to get it all working. I found a YouTube video which helped me to get the files I needed into the proper directory so that VDJ8 could see the plug-in. In doing so, I can now see to additional sound effect options (Maschine 2 and Maschine 2 FX). Per the YouTube video, I would click on the gear next to the Maschine 2 FX option and when I do, Maschine will load up but I cannot do anything with it. Once I try to load a song in Maschine, it will display an error the plug-in failed to load.

Has anyone tied this lately and got it all working?

I'm on a windows platform running a 64bit OS.

thanks!

joe...

Mensajes Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 11:24 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Show us the vid then.

Mensajes Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 4:23 am
i am sure VDJ does not work with VSTi ..... only VST

Ins't maschine a VSTi?

unless they have changed that recently but I haven't seen a reference to it being changed.

Mensajes Sat 29 Nov 14 @ 6:47 am
Correct. VirtualDj only supports VST effects, not VST instruments (VSTi)

Mensajes Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 10:07 am

Mensajes Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 2:34 pm
interesting video appears to be working maybe its not a VSTi??? that or this particular one works

Mensajes Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 4:15 pm
locodog wrote :
This guy says it works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fREoSk4GoWE

@GWP you are using 32 bit VSTs right?

Yes... 32bit.....

When I click on the Machine2, it will load the app but nothing it does nothing. If I try to use M2 to do anything, an error will display that the plug-in failed. I saw that video too which is why I've been attempting to get this to work.

When I installed Maschine2, it came with two VST DLL files which I put in the plug-in folder.

joe....

Mensajes Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 10:16 am
Why don't you message the guy who made the video.

Mensajes Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 2:20 pm
I tried to contact him before. I should try again.

Mensajes Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 9:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)