Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Advice on controller upgrade please!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all, thinking of upgrading my Numark Omni Control as it seems to be playing up. I use with VDJ7 but there's all sorts or random stuff going on and it seems it's time for a change. I like the layout and feel of the Omni but taking a look at all the Numark stuff that's about the same price as what I have it all looks a bit cheap and tacky, and not as good as I have already. Is this a fair comment or is the Numark stuff still ok?

The two I have in my sights so far are a Denon MC2000 or a Stanton DJC.4. Any advice on which would be the better option please or are they both pretty close? Only cast-iron want is it has an on-board sound card.

My budget is around GBP150-200 so I'm guessing either stock or barely used/2nd hand.

Hope I've posted in the right place and thanks in advance for any advice :)

www.house-mixes.com/profile/mattl

Mensajes Sat 31 Jan 15 @ 2:43 pm
Id always go with Denon myself, i have the mc6000 mk2 and its superb but obviously you are going in to the £420 price bracket then. Well worth it though, steel casing and takes your djing to a new level.

Mensajes Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 6:36 pm
Thanks for the reply. I ended up not being able to decide and put an equal bid on both units, the Denon went higher so ended up with the Stanton lol.

In the end though I got a controller designed for VDJ, all boxed with paperwork, in great condition for GBP150 so am happy with that! :-)

Controllers have certainly moved on since my trusty Numark hit the shelves..........

Mensajes Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 5:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)