Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 16

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

What happens to those of us that still prefer to use older versions of VDJ like 7.05b, which in my opinion is way better with mapping script. Will we ever get to use CU again?

Mensajes Sun 10 May 15 @ 7:11 am
Version 7 has been updated to version 7.4.4.

Will be available to download for your licenses page here.

Mensajes Sun 10 May 15 @ 7:23 am
Downloaded and installed 7.4.4, but still no contents unlimited of any sort. When going to info under config, it shows version 7.4.3. Tried reinstall and restart, but still the same result. Anyone else see the same thing? Nice to have the ability to get deeper album cuts when needed. Will spotify work with VDJ 7 PRO? Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Sun 10 May 15 @ 9:09 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
Like most of the professional Djs here, we spend a lot of money on music and videos, and this will not affect us in a major way. For $10.00 a month, I really am surprised with the outcry, as if the world was ending. It is what it is, and we have to move on. If you want to make money at this profession, you will have to spend money. Yeah, I used it to get the crazy songs that they ask for, but if I'm supposed to have it, I do. I mean I own all the other equipment that I need to kick the party up. If you paid for the subscription, and it is no longer available, I am sure that Atomix will make good on the $10.00. As long as I have been here, they have always went out of their way to be fair. Now let's worry about things that we have control over.

I think atomix has always gone out of their way to be fair. Sure I paid the ten bucks a month for the subscription. I used it here or there, cached a few songs I never thought I would need or play again. But If it was a song I felt I might actually need for more than one event. I went ahead and bought it. I also figured VDJ got a small piece of the action so I kept the service around.

I think the real problem is for those who relied solely on the Service for 99% of their music database.

To those who did I highly suggest Promo only, Prime cuts or other services of the nature. Saves you a boat load of money in the long run. Plus your music is 100% legit.

Best wishes to everyone.

Mensajes Sun 10 May 15 @ 1:37 pm
djsimongControlleristMember since 2012
I have Virtaul DJLE and my Net Search Audio Not Working

Mensajes Sun 10 May 15 @ 7:46 pm
For all of you complaining about this inconvenience.... Maybe you should work on purchasing your music so that you own it so that the clients that pay you money at your gigs are not haveing to listen to 128k MP3s.

Also maybe VDJ should start charging for new updates and releases so that they could offer a premium CU provider. But then all of you complainers would just go find some other cheap service to gripe about.

To the rest of you to post "hey my CU is not working what's going on!?" After this comment this issue is so old it is moldy! But you won't read this either so that point is moot.

Thanks to all the Automix members for the best software keep on Rockin!

Mensajes Sun 10 May 15 @ 8:31 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Pro licence $10/m
Other licence $20/m

Mensajes Sun 10 May 15 @ 9:38 pm
[quote=Jam Master Rob]For all of you complaining about this inconvenience.... Maybe you should work on purchasing your music so that you own it so that the clients that pay you money at your gigs are not haveing to listen to 128k MP3s.

( I own my music. Just nice to have the ability to get an odd request on the fly.)

Also maybe VDJ should start charging for new updates and releases so that they could offer a premium CU provider. But then all of you complainers would just go find some other cheap service to gripe about.

( I would be fine with this, but it's NOT offered.)

To the rest of you to post "hey my CU is not working what's going on!?" After this comment this issue is so old it is moldy! But you won't read this either so that point is moot.

(I followed their instructions with the new update, still shows 7.4.3 instead of 7.4.4 and nothing from anything with CU. It's fair to ask if anyone else has seen the same thing. I'm not bitching, just asking.)

Thanks to all the Automix members for the best software keep on Rockin!

( Yep, I agree completely. Love the program, just always striving to give my clients the best I can.)

Mensajes Sun 10 May 15 @ 10:25 pm
Used net search for my gig this passed weekend and it worked magnificently!

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 12:29 am
tvb007PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Spotify would be perfect

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 1:49 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If it still says 7.4.3 then the update to 7.4.4 wasn't successful.

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 3:26 am
DJWrenocide wrote :
djstevedk wrote :
How many more comments on this thread ... when and where are going going to hear about upto date information? NOT ON THIS THREAD i hope... 14 pages of comments so far I would like to know if we are just expected to keep coming back to this thread to get updates on progression ..... The people that run this should remove the bloody video on the home page and put updates on a news banner instead of this.
come on wake up guys wake up

I don't see what the heck your complaining about or anyone else. If you don't have music your unprepared. If you had bothered to "download to cache" any of the songs you have been getting then you would still have them. Oh gee so you have to tell the people making requests "Sorry my subscription service is having an issue but I'll see what I can do for your request." Well as several people on here have said already, if you don't have any music on your computer you should really get some. It kind of is the reason we have a job.

Pay attention to what im complaining about... For your information i dont rely on the subscription for my music i have been a Dj for many years before this kind of service ever existed.. i use it like others just to get the odd request. my complaint is about how this whole thing is being dealt with... I dont think that productive information should be on a thread of god knows how many to find OFFICIAL UPDATES ... All my DRM's are regularly refreshed to able to use it whilst it lasts not that i was even commenting on..... If your here to help us ...oh dear ..idiot

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 4:27 am
I simply wanted to know if anybody has any info on the return of content unlimited, NOT to hear people's complaints about how I do things, or to hear that you have spent loads of money and get under cut by people like me. DONT PAY SILLY MONEY FOR MUSIC THEN YOU WANT HAVE TO CHARGE SILLY PRICES AND RISK GETTING UNDER CUT

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 5:37 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
And you could say... pay peanuts, get a monkey... don't pay your taxes or insurance and you can really keep your prices down... but I'll not say that, that would be unprofessional.

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 6:37 am
I updated to 7.4.4 and all seems to work fine on everything I have cached. also I am now able to use netsearch just fine.

my question is would it be ok for me to refresh cache authorizations for songs that I had downloaded to cache before all of this happened with grooveshark ? or will refreshing cache authorizations make them unusable after doing so ?

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 11:10 am
It refreshes when you open the software.

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 11:20 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
It refreshes when you open the software.

thanks !

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 11:28 am
This is starting to bother me. It shouldn't take this long to fix the issue. Thats all I need to say.

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 3:28 pm
Yeah, shows what you know. Have you any idea the work that goes in to something like this on a worldwide basis ...... legal agreements just for a start!

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 3:37 pm
zipp7PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I have been scouring Google and these forums for updates on the CU situation and am a little disappointed in what I feel is a lack of updates.........

Please HELP with some kind of update.......... negotiations, potential dates ?????????? Something?

Zipp

Mensajes Mon 11 May 15 @ 11:30 pm
66%