Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Help with beatmatching

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, is it possible to upload a screenshot to show the problem I am having with beatmatching? I have followed the instructions on page 63 of the user guide (BPM editor) however the CBG will not line up.

Mensajes Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 8:23 am
Well beatmatching is by ear not really visually. You can visually match the wave form if your songs are matched to the real BPM. If your CBG's don't line up it might be the fact that the song is a variable BPM. I don't waste my time with the CBG's at all as they are only useful if you use sync. I still don't think the CBG's will be 100% all the time especially with live bands. Anyone playing an instrument will never be like a computer and keep perfect time, but a drum machine or manufactured beat will be on all the time. That is why it is a skill that you need to learn by ear and rely on sync.

Mensajes Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 11:32 am
I find the synch button matches beats fine however I think the issue Im having occurs because Ive mixed a number of house tracks together and since I speeded a track up the mixed track now has a variable BPM. When I try to mix in the next track it cant synch. Like the user guide states, Ive set two anchors in the BPM editor (at the end of the file where I'll next be mixing in) however when I position the second anchor the program does not calculate a new BPM like the user guide states it will. Any idea as to why Im not seeing a recalculation?

Mensajes Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 7:26 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)