Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Multi-Touch V2 - Page: 2

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Any luck it working with Mac? I just purchased the emulator touchscreen and popped on the software. It works with one touch at a time but not multitouch. Any suggestion?

Mensajes Wed 06 Apr 16 @ 3:07 am
DJ Cubankline wrote :
just purchased the emulator touchscreen and popped on the software. It works with one touch at a time but not multitouch. Any suggestion?

Emulator, to my knowledge, can be programmed like a controller to send MIDI commands back to the software.
It comes with its own screen designer software where you build up your layouts.

But as you have it working like a mouse, there might be an update for it on the emulator website to enable multitouch.
As a test, can you loadup a picture and use pinch to zoom? or pinch on websites?

Mensajes Wed 06 Apr 16 @ 7:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
UPDATE
MultiTouch is now updated to version 3
Requires VirtualDJ version 8.2 or above for proper functionality

Download link : http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=15772
  • 4 Decks Support (Decks swap from the numbered buttons on the Deck info area)
  • Pads support (with the ability to add your own Custom page(s) - 12 different Pad pages can be selected in total)
  • Shift button in the Pads section - SHIFT+EQ to access Pad Editor
  • SHIFT+FX to show Custom buttons instead of vertical Scratchwave
  • New Inputs Panel (click on the OUTPUTS panel button) with Mic and Line In
  • New Custom knob panel (click on the FILTER panel button)
  • Various adjustments and fixes for ver 8.2

Mensajes Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 7:00 am
Fantastic, 4 deck multi touch - Thanks!
Can't wait to give it a spin :-)

Mensajes Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 9:22 am
djtompicControlleristMember since 2016
I am using this skin and trying to map the main browser button for a pioneer ddj-sr controller, but cannot find the commands listed anywhere. Same for the tabs when switching panels for viewing browser folders/automix/info tab. Can anyone here provide the commands for these buttons? Thanks much.

Mensajes Tue 26 Jul 16 @ 1:24 am
Sooooo. I've just setup a new laptop with VDJ. installed the multitouch skin, and....erm... things are not right.

Looks like multitouch v3 is not very compatible with vdj8.1!!

Does anyone still have an older version I can use with VDJ8.1?

cheers

Pete

Mensajes Sat 10 Sep 16 @ 11:56 am
Indeed the new skin version requires version 8.2. Took a look at my files and i dont have the old version either :(
So, if you still need to use that skin, you will need to update to 8.2

Mensajes Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 5:59 pm
Pete,

I have version 2 of the skin in my archive. Drop me a PM with your email address and I can send if required.

Keith

Mensajes Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 6:06 pm
Thanks Keith, PM sent.

@djdad I'm visually impaired, and use windows accessibility (white text on black background), as I can't handle the glare of white backgrounds. unfortunately the new windowing engine in 8.2 does not work with windows accessibility anymore. So got to stick with 8.1. :-(

cheers

Pete

Mensajes Wed 14 Sep 16 @ 4:47 pm
DJDad.. to use the touchscreen on Mac with version 3 of your skin, is there anything else i will need to load? its only working one touch at this moment. Ive contacted emulator guys and they state you guys are working on something. Can you help out?

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 4:16 am
Multi-touch support is not available at the moment for Mac OSX within VirtualDJ.

Emulator indeed seems to have released a new version with multi-touch support on Macs. However, you will need to create a template and use their own graphics if you want to get multi-touch support. If you just open a "window" to get a VDJ skin in the background, you wont be able to get that.

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 2:24 pm
Hello!

It would be like showing the cape in the full jog. Could you show me how to increase the size in the .xml file or post the modifications to be made?

Thank you!

Mensajes Sun 20 Nov 16 @ 1:43 pm
gynclaudio wrote :

It would be like showing the cape

What do you mean?

Mensajes Sun 20 Nov 16 @ 1:46 pm
With the option to show the disk cover in the jog, I would like it to be larger in size. No whole jog.

Mensajes Mon 21 Nov 16 @ 12:52 pm
Sorry, enlarge cover on jog wheel

Mensajes Fri 25 Nov 16 @ 6:23 pm
Where are the controls? I get the same screen whether my controller is attached or not, have a reloop touch

https://imgur.com/a/JK7lS

I would ideally like to use this as a standalone, what am I missing? Is there a button I or bar I need to click on? I'm confused as to where the controller like controls are at.

Mensajes Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 12:43 am
nevermind, I need to click on the cd stacks button!

Mensajes Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 12:44 am
How do I change the page names?

I would like to inject my own custom page layout using multitouch.

For example, my controller supports up to 16 hot cues. However, the default layout is hotcues(1-8)/cueloop

I'd like it to be hotcues(1-8)/hotcues(9-16)

I've checked this page out: https://es.virtualdj.com/forums/action/newpost.html?topicid=214388&quoteid=1845172

I can see that I am able to create new pages, but I am unable to change the order of pages from the pads editor.

Mensajes Fri 04 May 18 @ 10:42 am
You will need to edit the XML file of the skin or ..
- Select the "CUSTOM" pad page.
- Assign a Pad as .. pad_page "YourpadPageName"
- Click on this Pad of the CUSTOM page to load the page

Mensajes Fri 04 May 18 @ 10:57 am
what xml file?

What I would like to do is have this specific area (see pic) setup for hotcues 1-8 normally, but the second option be hotcues 9-16.

If I set custom, it only changes the pad page on the far right. Which is not what I want. I want to remap my pages on the layout. Not work with the one custom pad on the right. I already have preset customer functions (see pic)

Mensajes Fri 04 May 18 @ 1:36 pm
68%