Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Purchasing question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok, I thought I'd post this rather than send an email, because I'm sure I'm not the only person with this question.

First of all, I've used AtomixMP3 quite a bit in clubs, and I've been very impressed. There were just a few features that I would have liked, but then just as I was about to purchase it, I found out that VirtualDJ was out, so I checked it out. All the missing features(and more) were there. I was very happy :) I was kind of sad about the increase in price, but willing to live with it, and it seemed fair.

But I also saw that you guys are also planning on selling the Pro version with the modifed XP-10 controller. This excited me even more, and I'm willing to wait/pay for this. But, my dilemma is this, if I buy the regular version of Virtual DJ, would I be able to get a discount on the Pro version when it is available? As well, if I buy two controllers, would I get a discount? Obviously I would not require two copies of the program on the same computer.

Just to say something about the price, I do not think that your prices are too much. Regular version of Virtual DJ, is cheaper than Traktor and PCDJ. I cannot stand PCDJ(and it is owned by the scientologists,) Traktor is ok, but way too expensive, and not really my style. And the price of the Pro version is only 99Euro more than the original XP-10, without your 99Euro software. And I am very glad that your company is making alliances with Hercules/E-Jay I wish you all great success :)

Mensajes Tue 07 Oct 03 @ 11:44 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)