Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Analog mixer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I downloaded Virtual dj on my mac a while ago, to start practicing, and when i got a little better,i got myself a dj controller for my birthday, but i could only play it for 10 min, which of course can understand, but now when the 10 minutes are over, i can't even play with my mouse and keyboard, it just stops. Is this an error or something, because in the description it says that the software is completely free to use with a mouse and keyboard, but i can only use it for 10 minutes even with the mouse and keyboard. Can any one of you explain to me why its doing this?

Mensajes Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 7:19 pm
DJ Gold Fangz wrote :
I downloaded Virtual dj on my mac a while ago, to start practicing, and when i got a little better,i got myself a dj controller for my birthday, but i could only play it for 10 min, which of course can understand, but now when the 10 minutes are over, i can't even play with my mouse and keyboard, it just stops. Is this an error or something, because in the description it says that the software is completely free to use with a mouse and keyboard, but i can only use it for 10 minutes even with the mouse and keyboard. Can any one of you explain to me why its doing this?

Mensajes Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 7:26 pm
1) VirtualDj 8 should work with your controller for 10 minutes each time (without a license) no matter how long you are using it this way
2) After 10 minutes it's only your controller that should stop working, not the entire software.
3) However please note that in order to keep using it for more than 10 minutes with just the mouse and keyboard your sound setup must be "Master & Headphones"

So, please check your sound settings and try again.
If everything fails, try to rename or delete your "settings.xml" file inside Documents/VirtualDj folder and try again.

Mensajes Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 11:40 am
why should it only work for ten mins at a time is there anyway you can remove "analog mixer" as I paid a lot of money for a dj controller I have the "limited" license and yet it still only allows me to play 10 mins at a time then shuts the whole software thanks

Mensajes Thu 27 Dec 18 @ 1:03 pm
DJ J.B 101 wrote :
why should it only work for ten mins

Because you don't have the appropriate license.

DJ J.B 101 wrote :
I paid a lot of money for a dj controller

So? The amount you paid for the hardware does not have any bearing on the software.

You don't mention what controller you have, but most do not work as external mixers.

They need to be setup as per the default - when you connect the hardware (with VDJ running) VDJ should detect your hardware and a dialogue box should appear, asking if you want to use the default audio config. You should select 'yes'.

Trying to use an audio config that is not permissible for your license will result in the 10 minute limit kicking in.

Mensajes Thu 27 Dec 18 @ 1:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)