Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Launchpad mini mk2 mapping help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dj-ngPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I wonder if anyone can help me.
I am trying to map my launchpad mini mk2 to control various samples fxs etc to compliment my ddj sb2.
i have managed to get the button to do what i want EG button 1.1 has the script "sampler_pad 'Instruments/Kick' & sync
" which works perfectly.What I can not do , although i did have it working and have forgotten, is to get the led on button 1.1 to be green when the sample is playing and red when it is not. any ideas?

Mensajes Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 4:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will have to create a definition file for the Mini MKII to control the LEDs
As far as i know the Mini MKII is not natively supported (the Launchpad MKII and the Launchpad Mini are).
Have you created one or trying to use it as Simple Midi ?

For a natively supported controller with RGB pads or custom definition with <color> keys , the action would be ..
sampler_pad 'Instruments/Kick' ? color 'green' : color 'red'
or
sampler_pad 'Instruments/Kick' ? constant 'green' : constant 'red' (in case you use version 8.1)

Edit.. There may be a chance that the Mini MKII is detected as Mini (MKI), so the above action should work.

Mensajes Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 11:53 pm
dj-ngPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You sir are the best. Thank you very much. it seems to be detected as a mini mk1 ,not that i can work out the difference between the mk1 and mk2

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 6:36 am
Hey trying to map my launchpad mini but nothing is working after i assigned it . i believe i have all the drivers . mac os

Mensajes Wed 23 May 18 @ 1:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)