Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: recording

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am new to VDJ 8, I have used VDJ7 for years and recording was simple. hit record and play whatever. It worked. Now, I try to record and get what sounds like electric sounds instead of my music. Also the waveform is a single line. Any suggestions? I use a VSM4 with a 2 player skin. I am just not familiar with how to configure it correctly to make the recording work. Thanks for any help.

Mensajes Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 6:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 12:08 am
ok, thanks! However, I tried that and now I have 4 decks (and there is no remove song button or "eject" button for each deck which is a whole different hassle) and made my mashup recording. This time I could hear the music, but the electronic buzzing is still there. It's not a clean recording. Any suggestions? It sounds like some kind of electric filter sound thru the whole song over the music.

Plus, when trying to setup my mixer order, 1-2-3-4 is the default, but 2-3-1-4 doesn't exist as an option. 2-3-4-5 and 3-4-5-6 are the only other 2 options available. That is not consistent with what the manual shows. would love to use the middle 2 for my first two decks and the outer 2 for the lower 2 decks.

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 2:20 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)