Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Show only

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

jamesv1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Since an update last week, when I search for a track the results show every variation i.e. music, karaoke, movie even though only music is selected in the show only settings.

I have tried selecting between the options and resetting but it stays the same. I have also tried this on a number of PC's an all show the same bug.

Any help appreciated.

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 9:46 am
jamesv1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I can't believe there is no support for this. I am surely not the only person with this issue.

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 11:16 am
I've never come across this issue - But There could be a number of reasons for this, maybe some of the karaoke tracks are tagged as mp3, or the database xml file has an error, or the cloud list and content unlimited are active (I'm just guessing). have you cleaned the database since this update? (I'm still guessing)

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 11:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Sorry, cant reproduce your issue.

With just the Show Only -> Show music enabled from Browser Options, do a search and when a Video or Karaoke track comes up, right-click on that file and choose Tag Editor. Post a screenshot of that window here.

Also keep in mind that video tracks not-analyzed (mostly mp4) may show as audio files.

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 8:35 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)