Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: A couple problems with karaoke singer button

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

If you keep clicking the karaoke singer button then it will keep adding new singer windows... happens for same singer etc... does not matter

That seems to be handled ok but of course should not to that.

If you select the singer button rapidly, the same thing happens but it will start to populate the deck with the song. Then close VDJ... VDJ not responding comes up. I think it needs to populate decks one and two and have the multiple singer windows up for crash on exit to happen. Just clicking repeatably and quickly on singer button should do it. Then shut VDJ down... Not sure if crash will happen at times other than shut down once you do the above.

windows 7 b3840

Mensajes Mon 31 Jul 17 @ 9:36 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Crash report well received.

Thank you.

Mensajes Tue 01 Aug 17 @ 5:44 am
I did get it to crash under same scenario without shutting VDJ down once but could not repeat in next few tries. I had been changing the order in karaoke list with singer windows up and then dismissed one of the singer windows but happened once and then could not easily repeat. I assume that is when bug report was sent since VDJ recoverd from that. Easier to create crash using shut down though and happens every time for me. Of course anytime there are possible orphan windows it should be a cause for concern.

Mensajes Tue 01 Aug 17 @ 4:13 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)