Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: KEYBOARD SHORTCUS ARE WORKING PROPERLY

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am using a free version of Virtual Dj8.My keyboard shortcuts are not at all working properly like he gain,level,high,mid,low etc.I have done custom mapping also but not getting desired results.kindly help me out with this issue.

Mensajes Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 4:44 am
user17139023 wrote :
I am using a free version of Virtual Dj8.My keyboard shortcuts are not at all working properly like he gain,level,high,mid,low etc.I have done custom mapping also but not getting desired results.kindly help me out with this issue.

So the standard keyboard shortcuts work ok, but you need help with the script for your custom shortcuts, correct?

In that case, try posting your scripts, and what you need them to do, and then some of the scripting experts will probably be able to help

Mensajes Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 8:13 am
I too am experiencing issues with custom keyboard mapping. I have been a satisfied user for over seven years. I've modified my keyboard shortcuts on my main and back up computers. They are being outdated and I'm replacing them. When I changed the mapping instructions (for example) using the Left arrow key to move crossfader to the left and the Right to move crossfader to the Right which works but when I then move the nudge +10ms to the Page UP and Page Down for nudge -10ms.... they do not work. I also wanted to change the Control + Space to Mix now no sync as well Alt Space to Mix now no sync (as well) I use these for karaoke mainly and don't want it to auto mix if close enough.

Please help, you all have been great in the past and that is why I paid for the program. when entering the proper instructions, I copied and pasted like suggested. I then clicked on the save button (top right corner) I assumed that I needed to save my changes. Thanks in advance. Michael aka dj old as dirt

Mensajes Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 12:26 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)