Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: SmashVision / VJ-Pro login

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've just paid the £50 to subscribe to SmashVision (which is part of VJ-Pro now) - how do I use the login credentials in Virtual DJ? If I click on subscribe it wants me to pay again (for VJ Pro)..

Mensajes Tue 23 Jan 18 @ 8:14 pm
is it not linked to your VDJ login?

have you tried to use it?

Mensajes Tue 23 Jan 18 @ 8:22 pm
I believe you need to subscribe through VDJ rather than the website. They are separate subscriptions and not linked.

Mensajes Tue 23 Jan 18 @ 8:27 pm
They are indeed separate. If you want to own your music, you subscribe to VJPro. If you just want to stream your music videos, and rent them, you subscribe to the contentunlimited video program. Just remember, if you stop your subscription to contentunlimited, you will no longer have access to the music that you loaded to cache. I do both, because I need to own my music.

Mensajes Tue 23 Jan 18 @ 10:02 pm
I actually subscribed through the smashvision.net website... So can I not use this within VDJ? Obviously I can download them as normal, but wanted the search and stream capability as well.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 8:31 am
No, as above they are two separate products.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 9:56 am
Ok thanks - so just to clarify - even though Smash and VD-Pro are the same company, I can't login within VDJ to VJ-Pro?

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 10:15 am
No. Let me see if I can make this clearer. SmashVision is a remix service that joined VJPro to become legitimate. The contentunlimited video subscription, get's it's videos from VJPro. You don't own them, but have access to them as long as you keep paying. You can stream them, or save them to cache, so they are on your machine. You get this subscription from VirtualDJ.

VJPro, which includes SmashVision as stated above, sells videos to any DJ that wants to own them. You can use any software that you want, it doesn't have to be VirtualDJ. These are two different programs, that require two different monthly payments.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 10:23 am
Aah I see - so am I right in thinking if I subscribe to VJ-Pro's service, I can access VJ-Pro downloads and SmashVision downloads, but not the other way round? I preferred SmashVision's 'unlimited' service rather than VJ-Pro's credit system obviously!

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 11:16 am
Why not check the terms of service on their websites?

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 11:44 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Even though the content is provided by the same company, it's a different service so the subscriptions are not interchangeable.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 12:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)