Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Cue behaves as Cue-Hold on DDJ SX2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Hello,

Since some builds ago, I've mentioned some changes on the default DDJ-SX2 mapper.
I found everything very useful.
I only stepped on one problem.
I have the option to behave the Cue as normal cue (and not cue-hold) but it seems that it doesn't want to work this way :P
It just turns to play the track further, if i am pressing it for some sec. and then i let it go.

As i already wrote the option for Cue is Cue and i'm using the default DDJ-SX2 mapper.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jan 18 @ 6:11 pm
On your mapper locate the "CUE" button element and change the "pioneer_cue" action with "cue_stop" (if you want the controller to always behave that way) or with "cue_button" (if you want the controller to follow the settings you set on the GUI)

Technical info:
The cue_button action behaves differently depending on the "cue button behavior" setting. That's the action the default VirtualDJ skin uses on screen

The cue_stop action instead always provides the same functionality regardless of the "cue button behavior" setting.

Mensajes Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 7:03 am
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Thank you very much!
I must argue for the name "pioneer_cue" though.
I think that's not what it should do, since all the CDJs with original Pioneer software, was acting like Cue stop.

Mensajes Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 3:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)