Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Mapping VDJ8 with Denon MC6000

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

After my HD was replaced on my Macbook Pro the vol sliders, the eq, and the pfl functions on screen (VDJ8) didn't function with the knobs on the mixer. How do I map those on screen functions to correspond to the same on my Denon MC6000? I've searched the forum with no luck, thx.

Mensajes Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 8:53 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
IDK, changing the mixer layout in options?

Mensajes Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 9:54 am
I went in to config and tried factory reset to no avail, my current mapping settings for eq_high set the trebble equalizer. (as well as the other eq settings).

Mensajes Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 4:05 pm
Problem solved thanks to the VDJ support help (George). Apparently I needed to have the rear of the MC6000 set to PC mix and the output (in config) set to speaker + headphone.

Mensajes Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 5:26 pm
dtsknation wrote :
Problem solved thanks to the VDJ support help (George). Apparently I needed to have the rear of the MC6000 set to PC mix and the output (in config) set to speaker + headphone.

My volume sliders and EQ knobs still aren't tracked to the proper decks. Any thoughts on this? Deck 1 and its EQ is controlled by nothing whereas Deck 2 and its EQ is for some reason controlled by slider 3.

Mensajes Wed 09 Oct 19 @ 9:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Thu 10 Oct 19 @ 12:29 am
CONSKIControlleristMember since 2018
I'm really new to this. I just upgraded to the mc-6000mk1 controller. I have watched tutorials on YouTube on how you can used each button on the controller. The problem I'm having is that the button functions of my controller don't match the functions on the tutorials videos. I think the functions shown on the videos are for traktor software.
How can I map my controller to have the buttons mapped to a traktor mapping on a VDj software

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 6:00 am

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 6:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)