Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Audio freezing

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have seen several posts on similar issues but I don't see a specific fix that has worked so far. I recently got a new laptop and VDJ audio will randomly freeze for 5-10 seconds then continue (obviously killing a dance floor). I am using a Pioneer DDJ-SZ with ASIO settings. I have tried new drivers for everything and re-installed VDJ several times.

Mensajes Sun 20 May 18 @ 4:28 pm
It did not freeze with the old laptop? What are the specs of the new laptop?

Mensajes Sun 20 May 18 @ 6:21 pm
No the old laptop ran fine, just upgraded for more memory and storage. I'm running an HP on Windows 10 Home. AMD A12-9270P Radeon R7 2.70 GHz, 12GB Ram.

Mensajes Sun 20 May 18 @ 6:59 pm
HP laptops are notorious for poor latency and that's what seems to be the problem here. Probably a dodgy driver somewhere but it may be difficult to track down.

Mensajes Sun 20 May 18 @ 7:08 pm
Any anti-virus, or anything else running in the background? Did you check to make sure all the drivers are updated on the computer? Also, are you just doing audio, or video too?

Mensajes Sun 20 May 18 @ 8:01 pm
might want to try a replacement USB cable as well

Mensajes Sun 20 May 18 @ 8:28 pm
No Anti-virus, or anything running. Uninstalled everything when I got the machine. All drivers updated, and yes I'm running video as well. The usb cable works fine because I used my old laptop at a gig last night when the new one acted up and that was fine. I returned the HP today and trying a new machine out. Thanks for all the help, Ill update when everything is good

Mensajes Sun 20 May 18 @ 9:09 pm
Sorry to bring bad news for you, but AMD processors are not recommended even from Pioneer with this unit.
Therefore please stick to intel processors.

Mensajes Mon 21 May 18 @ 7:52 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Sorry to bring bad news for you, but AMD processors are not recommended even from Pioneer with this unit.
Therefore please stick to intel processors.

Yea you're absolutely right. I got an i5 machine and problem solved!

Mensajes Tue 22 May 18 @ 7:49 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)