Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJ latest update full screen video issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

TopKatzHome userMember since 2010
Since installing the latest update I've been experiencing issues with full screen video not using the entire screen, after much troubleshooting I found the following line in the settings XML:

<videoWindowPosition>(0x0 1366x768; 1366x-60 1920x1080)=1366x-60 400x300</videoWindowPosition>

Removing this line or changing the 400x300 to the correct resolution fixes the problem, however the issue recurs whenever I turn off video and turn it back on again, or when editing the karaoke skins. Correcting this line on-the-fly within VDJ has no effect, I have to close VDJ, edit the settings XML and re-open VDJ to regain fullscreen video.

Any ideas?

Samsung Laptop, Windows 10 64-bit running on intel i3 dual core 2.4ghz with 6GM Ram and Intel Graphics HD4000

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 18 @ 9:08 pm
have u tried double clicking the video screen?

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 18 @ 9:27 pm
Yes, I tried double clicking the screen, I tried selecting full screen from the right click menu, I tried resizing the screen, I tried editing the screen resolution value in the settings within VDJ, disabling/enabling video.. all the standard troubleshooting I could think of..

The problem is the string mentioned in the original post, it seems to wrap the video to the resolution at the end [400x300] which binds the video to that size and so far the only way I can find to clear that string is to close VDJ, edit the settings XML and re-open, which works until I [for whatever reason] disable/re-enable video, for example with a CTRL+V keystroke.

Whether this is related or not I can't say but this problem only started occurring since installing the latest update that introduced karaoke skins and I have caused the problem to occur by changing or editing a karaoke skin also

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 18 @ 9:56 pm
You say you've been editing the karaoke skins. What exactly have you done?

BTW you need a Pro license if you're out doing karaoke gigs.

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 18 @ 9:29 am
Didn't get as far as actually editing the skins, I only selected the option and it caused the screen to refresh and the video output to be as described above

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 18 @ 8:51 pm
Update: while playing around with it last night I discovered simply viewing the skins folder and/or the related skin xml causes the problem too - this doesn't make any sense to me, I can't see how viewing a file (even if it is in use by VDJ at the time) could cause a problem with the video output?

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 18 @ 4:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)