Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Cues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello I really need help ASAP! All my cues just simply vanished.
I have the file where my cues are saved but I’m even skeptical
about that now since I started clicking on several buttons I’m
unfamiliar with because I panicked! All I did is save all my songs
and my cues file in my external Hardrive as a backup, I loaded
some songs from the external harddrive on virtual dj, checked to see if my cues populated then I closed it.
I went to an event and loaded songs from the same INTERNAL hardrive as usual and NO CUES appeared and each song was delayed loading as if they were put in virtual dj track for the first time.
I tested songs from my external hardrive and that too was unsuccessful loading my CUES. It’s not recognizing the source of where my cues are saved for both my external and internal hardrive! Just a big mess, years worth of saved info just dead.

Mensajes Wed 02 Jan 19 @ 11:02 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hopefully you have a backup.

Note that home license users are not permitted to post contact details.

How did you copy the files to the external hard drive? Did you move them by accident? Did you use VDJ or Windows Explorer/Mac Finder?

Local (internal) file info (including cues) is stored in the database XML file in your user’s VirtualDJ folder. External drives store in a VirtualDJ folder. If you used VDJ’s file tools then the cues should have gone to the external HD database with the files.

Without knowing exactly what you did, it’s probably best to advise that you restore from a backup at this point. But take another backup first.

If you are familiar with XML, you could look at the database yourself to see what the situation is.

Mensajes Wed 02 Jan 19 @ 11:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)