Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: extended video

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

extended video is so dull I can't even see it, it's fine in the little window please help asap

edit : sorted it

need help on why i'm needin to eject last track played before the video shows on the new track playing

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 19 @ 6:59 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
In the options there is a setting for the volume fader to control the video. I don’t have the name handy. Also, there are two cross faders. One for audio and one for video. They can be linked together. It sounds like you have a volume or cross fader issue.

Mensajes Fri 28 Jun 19 @ 8:08 pm
blckjck wrote :
In the options there is a setting for the volume fader to control the video. I don’t have the name handy. Also, there are two cross faders. One for audio and one for video. They can be linked together. It sounds like you have a volume or cross fader issue.

first problem resolved need the 2nd problem below that now am having to eject other track before other starts showing the video on output TV

Mensajes Sat 20 Jul 19 @ 7:11 pm
Well you're not stupid apparently so I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Mensajes Sat 20 Jul 19 @ 9:35 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJNathan30 wrote :
blckjck wrote :

first problem resolved need the 2nd problem below that now am having to eject other track before other starts showing the video on output TV

Maybe something with your video crossfader.
Is it set to automatic?
Is it linked to the audio crossfader?

Mensajes Mon 22 Jul 19 @ 7:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)