Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Using my laptop plugging in to hotel sound

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello. I have a gig where I'm trying to use my laptop to play through the house sound of a hotel. All i get is a R/L RCA jack to plug into. Can i go from the headphone jack of the laptop to RCA R/L, and if so, how would I configure the VDJ? I also have a Gigaport I can use. Curious about the setp for that with only the R/L RCA jacks available at the hotel?

Mensajes Wed 17 Jul 19 @ 9:58 pm
Yes, use a 1/8" to stereo RCA cable. Be care!!!! Make sure the hotel gives you control over the gain of the preamp or amp and set you laptop volume and EQ accordingly.

Mensajes Wed 24 Jul 19 @ 4:41 pm
djcincy777 wrote :
Hello. I have a gig where I'm trying to use my laptop to play through the house sound of a hotel. All i get is a R/L RCA jack to plug into. Can i go from the headphone jack of the laptop to RCA R/L, and if so, how would I configure the VDJ? I also have a Gigaport I can use. Curious about the setp for that with only the R/L RCA jacks available at the hotel?

Just use a 1/8 to rca cable like mentioned above. Set the audio config to speaker and select your internal sound card. Use the volume slides or fader to control your audio level. I have was of those small Numark dj2go controllers that I use in these situations. For cocktail hour or a simple wedding, this is a easy setup.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jul 19 @ 5:38 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)