Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ Remote App Rhythm Wave missing

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi
I have recently noticed that the Remote App on my system doesn't show the rhythmwave at the top, the scratchwave when selected is fine, however the rhythmwave shows cues but no actual waveforms. I'm sure it used to, I've tried editing the default skin but can't get anything to appear and have re-downloaded the default skin in case something had changed but this didn't help either.
Is this a bug?

Mensajes Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 4:10 pm
djkrysr wrote :
the Remote App

...with which remote skin? The remote has its own skin, it's nothing to do with the main skin in VDJ.

Have you tried another remote skin?

Mensajes Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 4:14 pm
I noticed the Rhythm Wave had gone so I selected the DEFAULT SKIN ("Remote 8 Default Skin") but this made no difference.
I deleted the default skin from my "RemoteSkins" directory and re-downloaded it from "Extensions ... Skins ... Remote App ... Remote 8 Default Skin" in case there had been a change since I downloaded it before, but the Rhythm Wave does not appear on the new Remote 8 default skin when selected.

Mensajes Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 4:35 pm
OK - and what exactly is "my system" that you mentioned? iOS? Android? Tablet? Phone? What version of operating system is it running?

[EDIT] I just tried running the remote here, and noticed that at certain zoom levels the rhythmwave either flashes on/off or disappears. Do you have the wave zoomed in a lot?

Mensajes Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 5:12 pm
groovindj wrote :
OK - and what exactly is "my system" that you mentioned? iOS? Android? Tablet? Phone?

Sorry can't handle the condescending tone, will put in a support request

Mensajes Sun 08 Sep 19 @ 1:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)