Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: NEW VERSION: VirtualDJ 2020 - Page: 3

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
And is there any way of disabling the mouse over for the browser as I find that annoying I would rather use a button .

What I mean by that is when I put my mouse over the browser it zooms to full browser was wondering if that could be disabled .

So I could just use the button to the left side of the browser .

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:40 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
That's not part of the default skin, perhaps you have a oninit calling that action.

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 1:11 am
DJ FORMAT wrote :
....running the 32-bit version currently and have just done the auto update .
So I’m on the new version . So am I now running the 64-bit version or the 32-bit version. and if I am running the 32-bit version where would I find the install file to update it to 64-bit .

x64 build
The build number [bottom left of setting window] the x64 build will say v8.4 - 64 XXXX

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 1:26 am
DJ FORMAT wrote :

So am I now running the 64-bit version or the 32-bit version. and if I am running the 32-bit version where would I find the install file to update it to 64-bit .

If you were previously running the 32bit version and the software auto updated then it will still be the 32bit version.

Stephane Clavel wrote :

If your VirtualDJ is auto-updating from VirtualDJ 2018, you will be on the 32bit version.
If you want to switch to the 64bit version, you need to download and run the installer manually.

You can download the 64bit version here: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html
(the PC Version button by default on this page downloads the 64bit version)

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 1:27 am
Working now with the newly updated Virtual DJ 2020 Version. I do like it, but I noticed that the font size in the browser has only two choices, it's either large or even larger. In the former version we had several choices and control of making the text much smaller in increments. I'm hoping I am not missing anything because the "smallest" font now in the new version is just way too large to begin with, and my only one choice is to make it bigger. :(

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 3:18 am
Is this going to be the one thing every pulls, for this update,... ok

FONT SIZING
settings browserFontSizeButtons on will give you + & - buttons down the bottom left

or you can pick a number directly with
settings fontSize
1.0 is standard size, try 1.4 maybe, personally I use 1.1

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 3:38 am
BootyMover wrote :
Working now with the newly updated Virtual DJ 2020 Version. I do like it, but I noticed that the font size in the browser has only two choices,

Can turn on browserFontSizeButtons in settings

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 3:39 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
apopsis wrote :
Try the Performance 2-Deck with vertical waveforms too
Advanced but with much more space for the browser and sideview than before, best of both worlds.

I did its still to much unneeded things I can see that I don't need. Im gonna try to change things to a much Bette workflow for djs like me. I just don't know what I'm doing

Well, it looks like I'm one of the very few, but any way to go BACK to old layout. Had it just the way I wanted...the new 2020 messed all that up. Looks cool or whatever...but just simply don't need it. Any help appreciated.

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 4:05 am
Spin4You wrote :
[ Looks cool or whatever...but just simply don't need it. Any help appreciated.

You can use the old layouts under "old" in skin settings :)

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 4:14 am
CueItUpPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
BootyMover wrote :
Working now with the newly updated Virtual DJ 2020 Version. I do like it, but I noticed that the font size in the browser has only two choices,

Can turn on browserFontSizeButtons in settings

Oh, thank you! This was gonna drive me crazy.

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 5:48 am
yourlive wrote :
No 6 decks layout though?

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 6:01 am
apopsis wrote :
Try the Performance 2-Deck with vertical waveforms too

When the user is in this mode (2 deck Performance Vertical) there's no option to switch back to 4 deck PV view.

In the 4 deck PV view there's an option to switch to 2 deck, but not vice versa.

The only way is to switch to the Pro skin, change to 4 deck there, then go back to the Performance view, then select vertical waves. It's a mess!

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 11:26 am
Must admit all the new interface selections are just confusing. And that's from someone who has used VDJ since 2008.

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 11:41 am
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Ctrl + or - to change the browser font size
has always worked no matter what skin

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 11:51 am
Must send a congratulations to the VDJ team for this update, cant wait to start using it.

Im a fan of the new layout, my choice is the PRO layout, but there is plenty of options to keep most people happy.

Keep up the great work in maintaining VDJ as the class leading DJ software.

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 11:56 am
hrdnx wrote :
Ctrl + or - to change the browser font size

I just tried that here, after reading your other post, and it moves the pitch fader up and down. Doesn't affect the fonts at all.

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:10 pm
The 2020 looks cool but , being older in age, my eyesight asks me to stick to the old one (please do not discontinue it) . You younger ones enjoy the new VDJ 2020. This excellent software finally got the layout it deserved.

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:16 pm
Loving it... not sure why we have to come out of performance setting into pro to change some of the display setting and then go back into performance. Shouldn't those setting be available in both, especially as they can still be that way in both?

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:37 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
[quote=yourlive] No 6 decks layout though?[/quote"
Yes, and this is the one i use to use ... and extend

Fixing/finalising the new VDJ 2020 translation for my needs i found this :
<_6-DecksMini>6-DECKS (MINI)</_6-DecksMini>

Taking a look at skin ... and in the performance skin layout there is a defined but non exposed rack class="6deck_rack"
So it may be job in progress

@'FlashbackDeejay'
don't worry, it is now a new skin named "Old" selectable in settings -> Interfaces
and its for now only way to get "6 decks" and "Tablet" layouts

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:40 pm
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
want to say the new vdj 2020 is amazing. its like the best parts of traktor, serator. and vdj combined. the dark themed skin. and the layout is really clean and the sound quality has improved.

anyone with skin issues. you DONT have to use the new one. the old ones work for me

Mensajes Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:44 pm
21%