Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: 2020 version quick crash

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So last night at the club fired up my Mac book pro connected to.my ddj 1000. Setup as usual and about an hour into my video mixing the music stopped for a second virtual DJ program stopped and disappeared in that moment then flickered back on and music continued right where it left off. Never had this experience before the update. I have my ddj 1000 almost a year Sam Mac and about a month or two ago I uninstalled and reinstalled vdj due to other issues. Since then all good. Just wondering if anyone else experience this since the new update. Next club gig this Friday.

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 8:13 pm
If VDJ came back up then that should mean there's a crash report. If you had an internet connection at the time, then Atomix will have the info already.

Mensajes Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 9:09 pm
unfortunately my Wi-Fi was off at the time. always fearful of something else updating in background that might cause a glitch. use my v dj regularly 2 to 3 times a week for regular night club gigs. i guess I can leave wifi on during next gigs to see if happens again.

Mensajes Thu 26 Sep 19 @ 4:17 am
i have the same problem with the vdj 2020, with some videos vdj crash or do a quick restart, butt some time i cant do anything, the song keep playing and i cant change it, i need to do a downgrade, becouse a have an event on saturday i cant work with this problem, what can i do?

Mensajes Fri 27 Sep 19 @ 4:43 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)