Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: Milk drop 64 Bit - Page: 5
I went to his website and it says beta but no download link?

Mensajes Sat 22 May 21 @ 7:06 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It was a closed beta, but I've made it public beta now.

Mensajes Wed 26 May 21 @ 5:36 pm
It's in the SBDJ's forum, confused me too, at first. You've made it, mate, cheers. I'm just sad it's forgotten that I've did it first, over some Firesomething plugin and Milkdrop Flash version, but Firesomething is dead, just like poor Flash, too... Anyway, I've had to download some DirectX optional components to install, and later everything went OK, pretty smooth. After 11 years, I'm glad to see it pumping up on my Sony Bravia, awesome...

Mensajes Wed 26 May 21 @ 9:27 pm
Working OK on Windows 11. Just had to install those DirectX SDK stuff, about 90 MB and it's rocking.

https://ibb.co/rpFq687

Mensajes Sat 06 Nov 21 @ 4:43 pm
mixmat6PRO SubscriberMember since 2010
SBDJ wrote :
I have a working 64bit Milkdrop plugin, will be releasing a beta version soon :)

Heck yes dude!

Mensajes Mon 29 Nov 21 @ 1:59 am
mixmat6 wrote :
SBDJ wrote :
I have a working 64bit Milkdrop plugin, will be releasing a beta version soon :)

Heck yes dude!

how many years ago was this post?

Mensajes Sun 06 Feb 22 @ 4:13 pm

Mensajes Sun 06 Feb 22 @ 5:00 pm
I installed on my windows 10 (had'nt opened the Alien 17 in a while,have 2 Alienwares 18 but with windows 7)..and all i see was the older milkdrops which dont work of course..so i wondered if the new install is in the correct folder..its under video effects,not visualization...should i move this milkdrop folder?..can you guys check your milkdrop 64bit location?..edit..should'nt it be inside the plugin 64/visualizations?

Mensajes Sun 06 Feb 22 @ 10:38 pm

Mensajes Mon 07 Feb 22 @ 2:31 am
unfurtunatley there are other things not working right now...the video screen (if i dont use a monitor) will not stay on top...the thing the thing is that windows 10 is problems..right now i am tripping as i had not used windows 10 setup..i get best results on w7..anyways..yes..the milkdrop was just downloaded from SBDJ's site?

Mensajes Mon 07 Feb 22 @ 3:15 am
So ok..i've moved the installed folder with the new milkdrop to the start of the 64 bit plugings as i noticed the old milk drop installed in the plugin foland the 2 monitors are being ocupiedder but not in the visualization or other folder..i also had double-0clicked on the executalbe and seen a screen open..then it hit me..this is like what scott was working on way back?...like the "M project"?...hmm..so i reopened vdj 2021 and sure enough..it does not project thru the vdj screen at all ..and you are to drag this new screen to a monitor? (didnt do that as i have 2 monitors but 3 alienware laptops so the monitors are ocupied...which brings me to the next issue ...on the windows 10 with vdj 2021 the mini screen will not stay on top!...never had this occured before...but before means with windows 7...therefore...why all these issues with windows 10?..is it worth it?.. .i'm disappointed..

Mensajes Mon 07 Feb 22 @ 6:21 am
The "mini screen" is just a conduit or monitor, not the main Milkdrop output.

Mensajes Wed 09 Feb 22 @ 7:10 pm
So how do you deal with it Groove?...man,I dont see it in the main window..

Mensajes Fri 11 Feb 22 @ 2:16 am
I struggled with it too (thread on SBDJ forum) but eventually did get it working. I can't remember how.

That was on my tower PC. Recently I bought a new laptop, but can't get it to appear on there.

Mensajes Fri 11 Feb 22 @ 5:51 pm
kidmixxPRO SubscriberMember since 2008
How do I access the configuration panel to add text in Virtual DJ?

Mensajes Thu 08 Dec 22 @ 5:34 pm
kidmixx wrote :
How do I access the configuration panel to add text in Virtual DJ?

Please post this in a new topic..hijacking another topic its noit cool...thanks...

Mensajes Thu 08 Dec 22 @ 8:58 pm
My question is for Milkdrop 64bit. I can't access the key function to show the custom messages while running in Virtual DJ. I checked it in Winamp and the key function works.

If this is still the wrong place to post this question I apologize

Mensajes Fri 09 Dec 22 @ 4:32 pm
What do you mean by "the key function" and "custom messages"?

Function keys for info display (if that's what you mean) are available in the SBDJ version.

Mensajes Fri 09 Dec 22 @ 6:19 pm
I read about a function in Milkdrop 64bit where you can add custom messages and call them up by hitting a 2 digit number. There default messages within Milkdrop and if you type in 00 it will bring up what's assigned to 00. The following was taken from one of the docs in the install folder of Milkdrop 64bit... SPRITES AND CUSTOM MESSAGES (FOR VJ's)
T: launch song title animation
Y: enter custom message mode
##: load message ## (where ## is a 2-digit numeric code (00-99)
of a message defined in milk_msg.ini)

I can't bring up the command for the codes while using Milkdrop in Virtual dj

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 22 @ 1:30 am
I just gave it a try here. It's definitely there!

I had no text appear when I typed 00 for instance but I get the word "cheese" when typing 03, so it's probably down to the contents of the related ini file and what fonts etc are specified.

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 22 @ 9:26 am
96%