Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Cannot Install 2020 on Drive D

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a small SSD drive on Drive C for my operating system and a 3 TB HDD drive for user files (My Downloads, My Music, etc)
If I try to install VDJ 2020 from Drive C, it gets half way through and stops saying "An error occurred while attempting to create the directory: d:\User"
If I try to install VDJ 2020 from Drive D, I immediately get the error "Error reading from file D:\User\Downloads\Install_virtualdj_2020_b5308_pc64.msi"

Any ideas?
I am guessing the errors have to do with Windows permissions or security

Mensajes Thu 03 Oct 19 @ 6:42 am
I've tried everything I can think of, but I still cannot install VDJ2020. I changed permissions to the drives, I removed bitlocker from the drives, I tried installing from the C drive and D drive, I tried the 32 bit and 64 bit versions, but still have the same errors. I can install other programs so it is something related to VDJ requesting permission to add the "VirtualDJ" folder to the D drive since that is where my "My Documents" folder is located.

Mensajes Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 7:43 pm
What I do is install the VDJ executable on the C drive as normal install (which takes up little space) and have the VDJ home folder on D.

Use the registry tweak below to make VDJ look at the D drive for all it's data.

Just move your documents> VirtualDJ folder to the root of D, run the registry tool and that's it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsktbu6bkxomzg5/VDJ%20Home%20D.reg?dl=0

Mensajes Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 8:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)