Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Bouncy 165-175 bpm Craziness

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm looking for people who might be interested in working on 90's 00's fast paced dance music, Makina, Happy Hardcore, Bouncy Techno aka Tartan Techno. If there's any fellow VDJ users who've always wanted to get into it or might already be, get in touch. I don't Dj this music, I play Commercial Dance and Urban down the local bar, 5 seconds away from the Studio (erm... my flat!). We did run a Rave for many years, a long time ago but it's seeing a huge comeback, venue, bedroom and facebook Dj's. I can't keep up with demand finishing tracks.

Not sure if it's OK to SPAM the boards but it's good to communicate. I opened a soundcloud 20 days ago

https://soundcloud.com/user-338147392-946747776

lil warning. The sound's not for everybody. If you like it and are interested, please message me. If you want to learn, I'll help (although I've still not perfected it). If you're already working on projects, I'd love to hear them.

Mensajes Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 10:24 pm

Mensajes Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 2:10 pm
looks like ya didnt get any takers. I love the faster harder styles of techno. post is old so prob not happening anymopre

Mensajes Wed 15 Apr 20 @ 10:18 am
user16889349 wrote :
looks like ya didnt get any takers. I love the faster harder styles of techno. post is old so prob not happening anymopre

I'm still here. A few of the tracks got finished but not had any chance to get in the studio. For the Tecno, it's mainly Tarten Techno, not what many would class as Techno.

Mensajes Wed 15 Apr 20 @ 1:30 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)