Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Numark Mixtrack Platinum - issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi!
I just bought a Numark Mixtrack Platinum and I can't find a software that work properly to buy it.

Here I will tell my issues with VDJ8:
1. Channel gain potentiometers don't work after I load and play a song in player in Headphone mode activated if I don't increase level with a certain amount and then they work properly till next song loaded.
2. If I listen a song on headphone to prepare it and I decide meanwhile to do a scratch on live deck, VDJ automaticaly activate Headphone on live deck and turn off the one I was listening in headphones. If both deck have Headphone activated, they stay both on.
3. Sometimes jog wheels don't feel my touch.
4. When I use SYNC function PITCH potentiometer for that deck don't work till its position is moved close to lowest pitch. Also, after I pressed SYNC button I decide that I want back to previous songs original tempo, SHIFT+SYNC function don't work to cancel it and I have to load song again. More than that, SYNC button led don't stay on till I cancel or change song or change back to original BPM.

I have to say that all this things work perfect in Serato DJ Pro but Serato have bigger issues and their support didn't answered to their software problems yet.

Mensajes Thu 12 Dec 19 @ 5:26 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)