Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Broken master volume denon mc4000

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mysticaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi guys. My master volume on my denon mc4000 bent and I thought it was a good idea to straighten it with pliers... and then it snapped and broke off completely.

Took it to the shop to repair, The engineer cant seems to find the right part to replace it. So now I'm stuck! the only option now is to get another controller altogether and I can't wait for him to find the right part as I've got gigs next week.

My question now is there's a way I can assign another button on my mc4000 controller I. E the booth or aux knob to use as a master volume? Or Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

Mensajes Sun 22 Dec 19 @ 8:59 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
mystica wrote :
The engineer cant seems to find the right part to replace it.
Wow ! Denon doesnt have parts for MC4000 ??

mystica wrote :
My question now is there's a way I can assign another button on my mc4000 controller I. E the booth or aux knob to use as a master volume?

As per the manual http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/denon/mc4000/layout/master.html the MASTER level knob is performing a hardware operation, meaning that it's not controlling the VirtualDJ Master Volume.
But if u manage to get the Hardware Master Volume at maximum, you could then use another knob that sends MIDI and assign it as master_volume , or use the software MASTER VOL knob on the skin to control Master Volume.

Mensajes Sun 22 Dec 19 @ 4:15 pm
mysticaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Ah i didn't think of asking him why don't he order the part from denon. I might just order it myself and he can fix it in.

Luckily before it broke the volume wasn't off completely so I could still use it but I also have to turn my gain all the way up to get more volume but it still sounded low.

I have now mapped my pitch slider = master volume, seems as if it's loud enough at first but anytime I close Vdj, it reset and the volume is back being low :(

Mensajes Sun 22 Dec 19 @ 5:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)