Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: System Unstable because of Crack installed
sm1glePRO SubscriberMember since 2019
Hello friends.
I had a long time ago, a cracked vdj installed, but don't works and and uninstalled.
Yesterday i've tried to install a official version of vdj and i will buy pro licence, but i don't know if this message " System Unstable because of Crack installed " will disappear or will crash my djset.
I have more times uninstalled and all vdj data wiped, but it's always there.
I don't want to pay a licence and than cannot use the software.

Pls can someone help?

Thank you.

Mensajes Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 10:52 am

Mensajes Sun 23 Jan 22 @ 11:18 pm[ selected best answer by locoDog on Mon 24 Jan 22 @ 12:22 am ]
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
With remnants of the crack on your system you would not be able to login, even with a paid licence.
Try this tool to remove it, although this will only clear one part of the junk you downloaded, who knows what kind of trojans or keyloggers you willingly installed on your computer [understand that hacked software is actually the bait to compromise your machine...]
Safest thing you could do is a full machine wipe [full format, fresh OS install, all the OS & driver updates]

Mensajes Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 11:05 am
sm1glePRO SubscriberMember since 2019
Thank You Locodog.
it works for now.
Complete wipe and fresh installation will be done next.

Thank you for help.

I wish you happy new year.

Mensajes Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 1:37 pm
Thank you so much sir for this help

Mensajes Sun 29 Mar 20 @ 10:50 am
Hello friends.
I had a long time ago, a cracked vdj installed, but don't works and and uninstalled.
Yesterday i've tried to install a official version of vdj and i already purchasd a pro licence, but it has refused to log in.. when i try to log in it keeps showing "This site can’t be reached" "live.virtualdj.com refused to connect".

Pls can someone help?

Thank you

Mensajes Sun 17 Oct 21 @ 8:22 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
use the host fix app listed above.

Mensajes Sun 17 Oct 21 @ 8:27 pm
unfortunately the link above for PC does not work. Is there a different link. Thanks.

Mensajes Tue 28 Dec 21 @ 1:07 am

Selected as best answer Mensajes Sun 23 Jan 22 @ 11:18 pm