Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Variable Gain

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a track with variable gain, the first 30 minutes is lower than the 2nd 30 minutes; is there a simple way to fix this or do i need to record and adjust it manually using my controller?

Mensajes Mon 30 Dec 19 @ 7:39 pm
Just use an audio editor like Audacity. Cut the track where the change happens, adjust the gain for that section then save.

Mensajes Mon 30 Dec 19 @ 7:50 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Just use an audio editor like Audacity. Cut the track where the change happens, adjust the gain for that section then save.

I have downloaded it any quick tips to do what i need?

Mensajes Mon 30 Dec 19 @ 7:52 pm
Grok32Home userMember since 2019
You could also use an action cue to change the gain if you don't want to edit your songs. Just add a cue wherever you want to change the gain with the POI editor, select action on the type box and gain xx% in the action macro box.

Mensajes Mon 30 Dec 19 @ 8:00 pm
Grok32 wrote :
You could also use an action cue to change the gain if you don't want to edit your songs. Just add a cue wherever you want to change the gain with the POI editor, select action on the type box and gain xx% in the action macro box.

This sounds perfect, i need the gain changing from cue point 1 to cue point 2 so i only goto cue point 1 and change and it should be done? Also how do i save the mp3 file after adding the gain?

Mensajes Mon 30 Dec 19 @ 8:14 pm
Grok32Home userMember since 2019
The cues are stored in the database. The mp3 file is not altered.

Mensajes Mon 30 Dec 19 @ 8:16 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)