Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Audio interface - Soundblaster vs Pioneer

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there , what a sound guys I have tried my old Hi-Fi sound card creative soundblaster x-fi with crystalizer this sound card sound better than sound card in my ddj rx pioneer controller why ? Don't you think that dj sound card should sound better than for home use equipment? This card restores the sound quality to perfection eaven my old rip from cd 128kps is still sounding very impressive! Do anybody knows is there any dj sound card ,controller having similar sounding card?

Mensajes Mon 27 Jan 20 @ 1:45 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Are you sure the soundblaster does not have any sound 'enhancements' enabled that cause it to sound different?

Mensajes Mon 27 Jan 20 @ 1:49 pm
Well the Soundblaster (being for home use as you said), has features for home users often having/downloading low quality mp3's (at least in past), something DJS are more aware of not doing. So Crystalizer is an advanced "restore portions of the sound which were lost during compression" algorithm, combined with "sound effects" like CMS-3D and other DSP on the soundblaster it might sound "better" on low quality PC speakers, and low quality mp3s ..

But for DJs (and DJ hardware), the emphasis is on real sound, and less "fancy tricks" (while you can of course apply effects as part of the mix)

Mensajes Mon 27 Jan 20 @ 1:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)