Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: Controller 2020 by DennYo - Page: 15
Hi Guys, i think this is the last big update in the moment. I spend so much hours/days to optimize my skin on the last Weeks.
Please remember. It's a after work project.

Have you any wishes or found some Bugs. Let me now this.

To everyone who loves, uses and wants to support my Skin. https://www.paypal.me/dennyo88

Version History 3.2.7 - 2022/07/26

add - Mainwave size extra small
add - all Settings of the Main Scratchwave (horizontal) also on Center Scratchwave (vertical) now (Gridpos Move, Shadow Background, Wave Background, Dimm Inactive, ...)
add - CUEJUMP Jump and Target Points auto toggle on HOTCUE Area can turn off ("Skin Button"/Deck Setup/Auto toggle on Hotcue Area)
add - show a 16 Beat Jump Spinner Overlay on Jog, only visible when "setting RPM '4 beats'" is activ ("Skin Button"/Jog/Jog Spinner 16 Beats Jump Overlay)
add - show a 16 Beat Smoth Spinner Overlay on Jog, only visible when "setting RPM '4 beats'" is activ ("Skin Button"/Jog/Jog Spinner 16 Beats Smoth Overlay)
add - Grid Colors per Deck/red/blue/green/yellow/red - Pioneer Shape/green - Denon Shape ("Wave Button"/Scratchwave Color/Grid Color)
add - hide the Center Buttons Mixer/Video/Scratch/Master by click on the up Arrow on the Master Button or ("Skin Button"/Center/hide Panel Buttons)

change - Code of the Scratchwaves

Mensajes Mon 25 Jul 22 @ 10:36 pm
djmichaeljoseph1 wrote :
First, love all the version you have made! Thank you for all the great work! Question, I was able to add my logo to the jog wheel on most skins including HD by DennYo. Have not been able to add it on the stock 2020 skins or the Controller 2020 skin. Is this something with the new VDJ 2020 that makes the jog wheels area un-editable?

Mensajes Thu 28 Jul 22 @ 3:45 am
Nice updates, DennYo !

Mensajes Fri 29 Jul 22 @ 1:13 pm
GREAT UPDATE DENNYO
i got 1 request for future if possible to give the skin a real clean look.

can u have a option or a way to declutter the top bar (top zone)

i see the benefits for them but it seems like very crowded up there, could be just me but i dont use those features

For example, record, QT1 ,BROWSER, SANDBOX, EVENT, ZOOM & M.FX dont need to be up there

your skin would look even better, just my opinion, thanks alot, your skin is very good regardless

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 12:53 am
0rafa0PRO InfinityMember since 2012
hi there. i have a request. i want the white boxes at grid in the waveform to became color. red and blue. and every 4 beats the fourth box became bigger from the others. like vdj 7 classic waveforms. i m playing with old waveforms so i need the boxes like the old. i m upload images to understand better.

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 8:15 am
0rafa0 wrote :
hi there. i have a request. i want the white boxes at grid in the waveform to became color. red and blue. and every 4 beats the fourth box became bigger from the others. like vdj 7 classic waveforms. i m playing with old waveforms so i need the boxes like the old. i m upload images to understand better.

what du you think about this?

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 8:07 pm
Hi-Fi Productions wrote :
GREAT UPDATE DENNYO
i got 1 request for future if possible to give the skin a real clean look.

can u have a option or a way to declutter the top bar (top zone)

i see the benefits for them but it seems like very crowded up there, could be just me but i dont use those features

For example, record, QT1 ,BROWSER, SANDBOX, EVENT, ZOOM & M.FX dont need to be up there

your skin would look even better, just my opinion, thanks alot, your skin is very good regardless

I integrate this ;)

Mensajes Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 8:10 pm
which update are you guys speaking about.... If you guys have 3.2.7 please show me how to get it....

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 22 @ 1:33 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
which update are you guys speaking about.... If you guys have 3.2.7 please show me how to get it....

Online is the 3.2.6 the 7 is in pending review. but in the 7 is a bug with the Classic Wave in Combination with the Center Scratch Wave. I will upload today a Bugfix. Wenn a Reviewer this read. Please don't give the 3.2.7b to the Community.

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 22 @ 8:31 am
Version History 3.2.8 - 2022/08/02

Bugfix - the Center Scratchwave wasn't visible when the Main Scratchwave was Classic Wave (Beat Wave)

add - Hide Controls from the Topzone ("Skin Button"/Topzone/show-hide)

change - redesign the Classic Main Wave

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 22 @ 9:19 am
Thank you so
Much!! How can i update the version of the skin? I m just donwload it again?

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 22 @ 12:17 pm
You can update after the "GO" from Atomix.

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 22 @ 12:20 pm
When it will be available the skin? Tommorow?

Mensajes Tue 02 Aug 22 @ 8:05 pm
0rafa0 wrote :

I don't know. At the moment the "pending review" process is a long time.

Mensajes Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 5:22 am
0rafa0 wrote :

I was able to download/install v3.2.8 today (Friday, 12 AUG)
so, it's available now :-)

Mensajes Fri 12 Aug 22 @ 7:38 am
love the updated features. for some some reason im not seeing any waveforms, i tried all options and nothing fixed it.

need your help thanks

Mensajes Sun 14 Aug 22 @ 5:09 am
Also if possible, an option to remove pitch slide, maybe that give room to make the jog wheel bigger or
more centered

thanks

Mensajes Sun 14 Aug 22 @ 5:26 am
i got the scratch waves to show but now the playmarker line is not centered its going to the right into the right pitch slider

Mensajes Sun 14 Aug 22 @ 3:10 pm
Sorry I’m not an my pc this weekend.

Post screenshots from the wrong playmarker.

Which wave is not displayed?
Delete all variables on your virtual dj settings.
When the wave after this not visible, post a screenshot from the Variable support Page of my skin. Don’t config the wave with the variable support page.

The Jog size bigger? I think no!

Mensajes Sun 14 Aug 22 @ 4:35 pm
This last version created a problem in my pre-listening, I can't hear the music from the other deck even though the settings are correct. After several tests, I couldn't solve it, not even changing the skin, I had to go back all my previous backup to have the pre-listening again. After that, for testing, I updated the skin again and it appears, if I update the skin I lose and pre-listen. (Win10 + DDJ-SX)

Mensajes Sun 14 Aug 22 @ 10:53 pm
61%