Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: GeniusDj and iDJ Pool question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Recently I switched from other DJ soft to VDJ. I use Deezer for online music and don't have other subscription like iDJ Pool. I want to show only Deezer results for online music. So I checked Deezer everywhere in VDJ browser (Online music, GeniusDJ, Live Feedbeck folders).
Now, when I search Online Music folder it shows only Deezer results but on GeniusDJ and Live Feedback folders it shows also results from iDJ Pool and there is no way to tell that song is from which catalogue. It is very annoying, especially if it happens during party.

So my question is - Is there a way to globally remove search results from iDJ Pool?

Mensajes Sun 17 May 20 @ 7:49 am
user17878509 wrote :
especially if it happens during party

Do you see where, next to the Deezer folder in VDJ, it says "personal use only"? That means you should not be using it to play music in public at parties.

Mensajes Sun 17 May 20 @ 7:58 am
Excuse my English friend he likes to find fault in everything, everyone posts.

user17878509 wrote :
So my question is - Is there a way to globally remove search results from iDJ Pool?
In settings, under options. If you search online catalogs, double check that you only have Deezer in this box.
If you've done that already, let me know and I'll see if there's another option, but I can't think of one at the moment.

Mensajes Sun 17 May 20 @ 12:07 pm
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
In settings, under options. If you search online catalogs, double check that you only have Deezer in this box.
If you've done that already, let me know and I'll see if there's another option, but I can't think of one at the moment.

Thanks :) Forgot to mention, that I've did that also. With Deezer in Online Catalogs anyway iDJ search works. So maybe there is another way ..

Mensajes Sun 17 May 20 @ 2:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)