Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VDJ 2021 - Now missing some Video FX

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 (64 bit) and realized that I am missing many of my Video FX such as MilkDrop, etc. I looked in the VDJ files and noticed they are all in the "Plugins" folder but many are missing in the "Plugins64" folder. Any idea on how to get all of my original ones back?

Mensajes Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 9:23 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hello
32-bit plugins are not accountable with 64-bit plugins

This is explained because for vdj 32bit the dll plugins are compiled in 32bit and for vdj 64bit in 64bit.

this is why at the installation of vdj64bits was created a plugins64 folder to not mix the plugins

Mensajes Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 9:34 pm
LIMOL wrote :
hello
32-bit plugins are not accountable with 64-bit plugins

This is explained because for vdj 32bit the dll plugins are compiled in 32bit and for vdj 64bit in 64bit.

this is why at the installation of vdj64bits was created a plugins64 folder to not mix the plugins

Thank you for explaining. So basically, the many effects I had with 32 bit will not work with 64 bit version? I wonder why there are so many more available with 32 bit and very few available with 64 bit. I would have thought it to be the other way around.

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 5:57 pm
Until fairly recently VDJ was only 32 bit, so there was no requirement for anyone to write 64 bit plugins.

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 6:02 pm
groovindj wrote :
Until fairly recently VDJ was only 32 bit, so there was no requirement for anyone to write 64 bit plugins.

groovindj - Oh, I see! I didn't know that! Thank you!

Mensajes Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 7:40 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)