Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VDJ 8 Broadcasting Connection Issues

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

nachornHome userMember since 2020
I am currently broadcasting VDJ onto a Centova Cast server (SHOUTcast). After 5 minutes of hosting, around that time frame, the broadcast disconnects. I've set it up on Centova so that the server cannot shut itself down unless I do it, so it's a problem with VDJ. Anyone know how to get it fixed?

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 3:05 pm
I broadcast to Centova twice a week and have zero issues with it.

The only issue I've ever had is dropouts due to my internet connection.

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 3:06 pm
Yeah I think that's whats happening, but it keeps crashing every 5 minutes though... so I can't keep a steady stream.

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 3:08 pm
I would suggest doing a internet speed test: www.speedtest.net

The key information there will be your upload speed.

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 3:21 pm
So I am getting download of 190mbps and upload of 130mbps, is this good or bad?

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 3:34 pm
Thats pretty good, especially your upload.

So when you say it disconnect. Are you getting an error inside VDJ? What exactly is happening?

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 5:14 pm
Hey, nachorn. I think that you should try using another server, I suppose there is a problem with it. I had a similar issue when I was broadcasting and I just decided to find something another server on the Internet. I've been searching for a day and on a forum, I found a site where you can get a server. I use it because it has cheap dedicated servers: https://gthost.com if you will compare this one with other variants you will be able to see that this site has servers that are 10% cheaper than others and that makes it more affordable. Personally, I'm paying 50$ every month but other companies have higher prices.

Mensajes Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 9:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)