Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ 2021 bug

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Playing on a Pioneer DDJ SB3, and the right deck, the vinyl button is highlighted. When I want to do a spinback, it does not work, just slows down the track, like the CD jogwheel function. This only occurs on deck 2. Have to exit program and restart for deck 2 to work again. Intermittent problem. Understand that it is a new update.

Mensajes Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 6:58 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So, is this something you can reproduce at will or happens randomly ? Is it an issue with just backspin or not responding to any hold/scratch function ?

Mensajes Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 8:36 am
djdad wrote :
So, is this something you can reproduce at will or happens randomly ? Is it an issue with just backspin or not responding to any hold/scratch function ?

It happens randomly. Also not responding to the scratch function.

Mensajes Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 3:17 pm
Check VDJ Options, do you have VinylMode set to Yes, or is the Per-decks checked ?

Aso, do you happen to use the 2 Backspin pads from the FX FADE Pads mode ?
If not, then try to set TouchWheelSpinThreshold from VDJ Options to 0.8 (default value) instead of the 2.0 that is forced for the SB3 and see if that happens again.
But keep in mind that with the 0.8 value, the Backspins of the hardware/firmware FX FADE mode may not work as expected.

If you still get the same after the above, then probably it's some grounding issue, preventing the "touch" circuit to do its job or some hardware glitch/failure. When this happens, check the VDJ Settings->Mapping tab (with the SB3 selected) and see if the JOG_TOUCH key comes up on the right when you touch the jog.

Mensajes Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 3:29 pm
I have that same problem as well. Its not a "grounding" issue or issue with the hardware ( I have the sb3 as well) its something on VDJ end. I'm having a bunch of bugs on this new version. I switched from serato.

Mensajes Tue 19 Jan 21 @ 12:53 am
Which Build of VirtualDJ are you using ? It s probably fixed in a recent one

Mensajes Tue 19 Jan 21 @ 1:17 pm
Hello there.
I have serious bugs too with the B6242, i mentioned them in a post.
i work with the B5949 without problems.
there's really a problem with the last build.
regards, aku

Mensajes Tue 19 Jan 21 @ 3:05 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)