Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: DJM-S3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi All,

Managed to set up a DJM-S3 mixer with 2 XDJ700's. However all the mappings work perfectly, but they dont actually work?

For example the EQ's i turn them down on the mixer, they go down on the VDJ but the actual bass (or whatever) doesnt respond? This is the same with the filter, it changes and the knob moves on the screen but nothing actually happens?

Please can anyone help?

Cheers,
Alex

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 1:02 pm
What's your VDJ audio config (post a screen grab)?

I was just going to look at the VDJ setup guide for the S3 but it links to the S9.

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 1:11 pm
This is my setup, I can hear the EQ and filter changes in the headphones (plugged in direct to the mixer) but I want the output to be my main computer speakers and that is where I cannot hear ANY of the EQ / Filter changes :)

https://ibb.co/kHJBMb7 <<< Setup

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 1:18 pm
gronji2004 wrote :
I want the output to be my main computer speakers

There's the problem. You're sending the VDJ outputs from each deck to the S3, so you're not using the VDJ mixer - you're using a real one.

The speakers need to be plugged into the S3.

Alternatively, if the S3 is fully MIDI then you could just use it as a controller for VDJ (waste of money buying an S3 IMO). You'd need to change the VDJ config to master & headphones. Send the master to your PC speakers and the cue to the S3.

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 1:27 pm
Thanks for your help!

Ive changed to speakers and headphones. Selected output master as my computer audio speakers, and the headphones as the S3, but still cant hear any changes I make with regards to EQ and filter?

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 1:33 pm
I don't know what the mapping is, but possibly the controls are mapped as "fake", meaning they move on screen but don't affect the VDJ mixer - because you wouldn't normally be using it.

Really I would recommend connecting speakers to the S3. Use it as intended.

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 1:41 pm
https://ibb.co/rwsbJ6Y << Setup now like this! I can hear the changes in the headphones plugged into the S3, but not out of my master speakers?

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 1:42 pm
I just checked the mapping. As I suspected, the mixer is mapped as fake, so the controls will not operate the VDJ mixer.

You either need to delete that part of the mapping or use the mixer as intended.

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 1:51 pm
Thanks for your help! Looks like I wont be able to do what I want to do! Will have to try work out some other way! Appreciate your effort :)

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 1:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)