Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Default ECHO effect changed?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm wondering what happened with the default ECHO effect?

In previous versions, don't now exactly which ones, when I enabled ECHO and pressed the PLAY button of the player, I had an amasing effect.
There was an echo and fade-out effect at the same time but during the fade-out the echo effect also changed. Let's say it started with a simple single echo and at the end it was 'multi-chorus'. Difficult to explain how it was.
Anyway with the newest version I checked all options but it's not possible to simulate the same effect as before.
Why this amasing effect was changed?

P.S. I've seen there is a new echo-out effect but it doesn't has the same result.

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 20 @ 12:45 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Nothing changed, so I'd guess you used a different echo length or strength setting.

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 20 @ 1:34 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
+100%
you have to go to the settings and make your settings

Mensajes Sun 23 Aug 20 @ 2:11 pm
And in general, the color fx began to freak out! I press the effect button, knob 50%, and the effect has already begun to sound. if a filter is selected, a little low and medium are lost. the echo also starts to work slightly, as does the pitch

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 4:54 pm
Thanks for your replies and feedback.
I purchased a new 4 deck controller and when I started it for the first time it was with the new release of VDJ 2021, so many changes at the same time.
I thought that the effect settings were not reliable and changed there own but due to your answer I found that the effects specifications could be individually set on all (4) decks. Those settings were not the same for all decks...
And finally by playing with the settings, indeed, I'm able to get the same effect as before but the knob on my old controller must be on 75% while on the new it's about 60%.
Anyway, it's sorted out.
! Many thanks !

Mensajes Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 5:25 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)