Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: STEM Mixing Techniques

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello all,

I made a post over in the Music Discussion forum about this but it didn't seem to garner much interest. If a lot of you are like I was when I used to frequent these forums, I wouldn't go to "Music Discussion" unless I was very deliberate LOL. So with that said, I thought I would bring up the topic here and hope no one thinks its double posting.

I'm wondering if folks want to share useful techniques for mixing with the new STEMS feature? For example, when using STEMS via controller pads, it seems you have to anticipate timing when trying to bring a kick in on beat due to latency. Is there a good technique to avoid this, or is this a result of computer processor being too slow? Another example is maybe tips to avoid un-natural sounding phasing sounds from bad combinations of certain STEMS being active?

Also interested to hear some dope STEM mixes if anyone has something posted.

Mensajes Tue 08 Sep 20 @ 2:50 am
Quote :
For example, when using STEMS via controller pads, it seems you have to anticipate timing when trying to bring a kick in on beat due to latency. Is there a good technique to avoid this, or is this a result of computer processor being too slow?

This might be your computer, i don't experience any delay.

Mensajes Wed 09 Sep 20 @ 2:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)