Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: Haunting Pro - Page: 8
listen2 wrote :
is there a panel or shortcut in this skin for Timecode input? i have a turntable as a 3rd deck and sometimes i need to enable TC and on occasion bypass. The default skin does. thanks

Sure, you can use the grid area for that.

Mensajes Sun 19 Dec 21 @ 3:17 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Alex RDZ96 wrote :
[quote=listen2]is there a panel or shortcut in this skin for Timecode input? i have a turntable as a 3rd deck and sometimes i need to enable TC and on occasion bypass. The default skin does. thanks

Sure, you can use the grid area for that.[/quote]
Thanks, I found that in the pro layout but I was looking for it in performance. I just prefer less on the screen, but will probably just keep it on pro for that option.

Mensajes Sun 19 Dec 21 @ 1:12 pm
a very good skin, thanks.

Some (maybe optional) db-lines next to the VU-Meter would be nice.

Mensajes Sun 02 Jan 22 @ 8:16 am
Awesome work, Atomix VDJ should reward you with a medal. Skin deserves a lot of attention. I have a laptop with two displays, for me this skin is just magic.

Mensajes Mon 03 Jan 22 @ 6:03 pm
i just swtiched to this skin, i love it!!

i have 1 question, if possible, can you change the inside color of the jog wheel to white in performance mode?thanks

Mensajes Sat 26 Feb 22 @ 11:21 pm
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
I was able to add the larger letters to the skin and it works perfect!..i was wanting to add a halfwave to the options for both the deck progress and larger center wave forms. Would it be possible for me to just go and add that myself? I added a pic. This is a skin that Phantom DJ made a quite a while ago. Thanks

Mensajes Fri 01 Apr 22 @ 8:31 pm