Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: MC7000 MIC output through broadcast

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

so i thought i been broadcasting with my mic i hear myself in the headphones but i was told at end of the night they didnt know show was over so all my Talking i doing on the MIC iis not being sent out through the broadcast.. the music is the samples are working but the MIC isnt

is there a toggle switch i need to set to get it to go out the stream too

im using the denon MC7000

Mensajes Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 7:20 am
This is covered in the VDJ setup guide for the MC7000.

Mensajes Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 10:07 am
ill take a look as im sure i had it working before but now when i delt with the few bugs with 2021 and some got fixed i had my virtual dj settings deleted...

thanks ill take a look

Mensajes Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 1:33 pm
record mic needs to be on :-)

Mensajes Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 3:09 pm

Mensajes Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 4:07 pm
ugh didnt get these updates
even thought i had the little bell on

i have had those on.. still wont record MIC to Broadcast or RECORD to a file option..
it doesnt hear the mic .. it always works through the Master Out.. but not through the Broadcast or Record
Livesets detects i outputting a MIC but records nothing.. audio from the MIC is blank but yet its working... dnot sure whats wrong

but ill change that to RECORD.. the MIC i just re read the post... ill see if that works.. changing MIC 5 &6 to RECORD 5&6

just didnt get your guys updates damn bell not ringing my inbox

Mensajes Sun 15 Nov 20 @ 1:57 am
ok the record part fixed the issue

thanks guys.. i wish i got it sooner dunno why junk mail or inbox didnt notify me even though the bell is check for notifications..

you guys are awesome thanks

Mensajes Sun 15 Nov 20 @ 2:00 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)