Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Backspin Issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ufgkirkPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing the same issue on VDJ 2021 as this poster:
https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/236015/VirtualDJ_Technical_Support/Virtual_DJ_2021_bug.html

I am using a Pioneer DDJ-SX2, for me the symptom is a bit more clear. The deck on the left side (1 & 3) work normally. I can backspin and move the position in the song with the jog wheel while music is playing.

But, the deck on the right side (2 & 4) don't work normally as they do in 2020. I can't backspin, and if I try to do that or try to move the jog wheel while the song is playing, all I get is a slight BPM warp (slightly slow down or speed up the track). The hardware is working, as I can do these actions normally while the deck is paused.

My hardware Slip\Vinyl buttons are lit on both sides, I don't find any obvious difference in the UI. Per the other thread I linked above, I checked the vinylMode setting and it was set to "Yes". I also tried "Per decks" with all decks checked. No change in behavior.

Any suggestions?

Mensajes Mon 09 Nov 20 @ 10:09 am
ufgkirk wrote :

But, the deck on the right side (2 & 4) don't work normally as they do in 2020. I can't backspin, and if I try to do that or try to move the jog wheel while the song is playing, all I get is a slight BPM warp (slightly slow down or speed up the track). The hardware is working, as I can do these actions normally while the deck is paused.

Sounds a lot like that is nudge mode, and not vinyl mode.
What does it say on the skin? is the vinyl button on?

Mensajes Mon 09 Nov 20 @ 12:53 pm
ufgkirkPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Sounds a lot like that is nudge mode, and not vinyl mode.
What does it say on the skin? is the vinyl button on?

I agree, but it appeared everything was in Vinyl mode. Tonight I opened it up and pressed all the buttons to make sure everything was lit and said Vinyl was on. I still had the issue. VirtualDJ told me there was an update, so I updated, but still had the issue after updating.

Now here's the odd thing... I set up OBS to do a quick recording of the screen and my deck to demonstrate the issue in real time. I recorded it once without any audio by mistake and was able to produce the issue. After changing nothing but volume levels in OBS, totally unrelated to VDJ, I tried to record it again but the decks worked properly...

If the issue comes back tomorrow I will try and record it and post a video.

Mensajes Sun 15 Nov 20 @ 6:14 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)