Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Ducking Echo with Kontrol Z2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi ,
Does this new effect doesn’t work with the volume faders ? Only with the crossfader?

Mensajes Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 1:08 pm
Seems to work with volume faders also .. or stop button etc.
As long as the volume get muted...

Mensajes Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 5:32 pm
In my set up is not working...work beautiful with the crossfader but is not working with the volume faders ... the main mixer is a Traktor Kontrol Z2...

Mensajes Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 6:05 pm
Havent used that mixer, might be something with how the audio is treated and routed perhaps..
Such as for example the volume faders being in hardware only on the mixer...

Mensajes Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 6:11 pm
Have you tried to set it post fader from virtual dj configuration?This might work for you.

Mensajes Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 6:43 pm
VDJ treats the Z2 as a controller just like Traktor so all the nobs and faders function as a inner processe...
About the post fader was the first change I do when I begin trying out VDJ ...

Mensajes Thu 12 Nov 20 @ 7:12 pm
Still no luck...don’t know what to do...

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 10:31 pm
It doesn't work with my DDJ-SZ. However, it works perfectly with no controller attached.

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 11:00 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
SZ is an external mixer so it not working is to be expected and there's not much that can be done about it.

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 11:15 pm
Z2 has very high resolution HID faders for volume.
Can you try to recalibrate them (through Traktor utilities) to see if that helps ?
Otherwise perhaps you could try to remap your volume sliders to something like this:
param_smaller 0.03 ? level 0% : level
and see if that helps ?

Mensajes Sun 15 Nov 20 @ 12:37 pm
I already pin point the issue ...
After I recalibrate several times via software and hardware is see that the problem is mapping or the value that VDJ “see” on the z2 .
If u having the same problem put the mouse over the volume fader and u will see that when u put the fader all the way down the volume % is 1 not 0%
I assume is a mapping or even worst a VDJ “bug” because in the crossfader every thing work just fine ...

Mensajes Sun 15 Nov 20 @ 10:19 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Z2 has very high resolution HID faders for volume.
Can you try to recalibrate them (through Traktor utilities) to see if that helps ?
Otherwise perhaps you could try to remap your volume sliders to something like this:
param_smaller 0.03 ? level 0% : level
and see if that helps ?

I use remap using 0.03 and works just fine thanks mate problem solved

Mensajes Sun 15 Nov 20 @ 11:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)