Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Vocal Stem pads

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
On my stem selections, I have the 5 areas- Vocal, Instru, Bass, Kick and HHat. It is my understanding that they should be all lit up when active and when deactivated, they gray out on the pads . All are lit up except vocal (attached pic). When I select all but the vocal they work great! However, the vocal works differently in that it is not lit up and when i select it, I get another menu that appears to have no sub menu (attached pic). Is there a setting to select so the vocal works the same as the others? (they work fine via the eq nobs, so i still use it, but would like to use the vocal via the pads)

Mensajes Fri 13 Nov 20 @ 2:56 pm
If the vocal didnt light up, perhaps you have already turned it down on the EQ knob?
By that, the button will not override the EQ knob.

Mensajes Fri 13 Nov 20 @ 3:12 pm
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
No, the eq nobs have no impact on the pad...the vocal function works on the nob, i can still use the feature, but not with the pads. That suggestion prompted me to look at the programing for the vocal pad and it was set to pad page instead of stem_pad 'vocal'...so i changed it to that and it works now. Thanks for all the help!!

Mensajes Fri 13 Nov 20 @ 5:17 pm
Is there a way to get rid of that awful Flange/Phase sound when separating the tracks? it would be nice to have just a clean clear sound when breaking down the tracks.

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 2:39 am
djtonysinclair wrote :
Is there a way

If there was, don't you think they would have done it?

There's a lot of processing involved in "unmixing" audio, and it's actually amazing that it works as well as it does - all for free.

Other "stem extraction" software on the market can cost hundreds of dollars, and that also has the processing artifacts.

Mensajes Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 10:53 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)